Hypoallergenic, nickel-free glovers leather needles with sharp points and high-contrast white eyes for easier threading. These needles have similar eyes to crewel needles but narrower and longer shafts.
Available as single needles or in packages of 10. Sizes 7–9.
These high-quality steel needles make embroidery accessible to more stitchers by solving many of the problems associated with regular nickel-plated needles:
- No contact with metal prevents allergic reactions
- No glare to trigger light sensitivity
- White eye for easier threading
- Black point for easier placing against light fabrics
More about these needles:
- Pony brand
- Made in India
- Curbside recyclable product & paper package
- SA 8000 certified (fair labor)
- EU REACH compliant (no harmful chemicals)