Matte black coated needles for fine embroidery and sewing, with white eyes and sharp points. Sharps have smaller eyes than crewel needles, best for stitching with finer threads or fewer strands.
Available in sizes 1 (largest) through 10 (smallest). Purchase a single needle or one of these assorted packages:
- Package of 16, sizes 1–5: size 1 (4), size 3 (6), size 5 (6)
- Package of 20, sizes 3–9: size 3 (4), size 5 (6), size 7 (8), size 9 (2)
- Package of 20, sizes 5–10: size 5 (6), size 7 (10), size 10 (4)
These high-quality steel needles make embroidery accessible to more stitchers by solving many of the problems associated with regular nickel-plated needles:
- No contact with metal prevents allergic reactions
- No glare to trigger light sensitivity
- Black point for easier placing
More about these needles:
- Pony brand
- Made in India
- Recyclable product & packaging**
- SA 8000 certified (fair labor)
- EU REACH compliant (no harmful chemicals)
**Please note: some older packages still contain non-recyclable plastic inserts. Newer packaging is paper only.