This pattern set includes:
- Stitchable full-size bookshelf pattern on self-stick water-soluble stabilizer. Just peel, stick, and stitch.
- Supply requirements: A list of the type of fabric, DMC six-stranded cotton thread colours and the required hoop and needle types and sizes for the embroidery.
- Transfer instructions: Various options for transferring the design on to fabric.
- Full, illustrated embroidery instructions: The embroidery stitches, DMC thread colours and number of strands to use are given in full, as well as any additional instructions needed to complete the embroidery.
- Reference photographs: The full-colour photo on the front page and a full-page photo inside serve as references when stitching.
- Embroidery design: The design is given at full size (100%). It’s also provided in reverse for creating an iron-on transfer.
- Printing: The PDF document is set up to fit on A4 or US letter-sized paper for easy printing on a home printer.
* This pattern does not include stitch instructions. You’ll find instructions for all the embroidery stitches used in this pattern (and more) in 120 Embroidery Stitches. Alternatively, find instructional pics and links to photo and video how-tos on my Stitches board on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/kellylfletcher/stitches.
**Stitchable patterns purchased without any other items ship using USPS letter rate, which does not include tracking.