This pattern includes:
- Supply requirements: A list of the type of fabric, DMC six-stranded cotton thread colors and the required hoop and needle types and sizes for the embroidery.
- Transfer instructions: Various options for transferring the design on to fabric.
- Embroidery instructions: The illustrated instructions tell you which embroidery stitch, DMC thread color and how many strands of thread to use, as well as any additional embroidery instructions.
- Reference photographs: Lots of close-up color photos, plus a photo of the full tree and the cover photo serve as references when stitching.
- Embroidery design: The design is given at full size (100%) with a join line and at half size for enlarging on to bigger paper, as well as in reverse for creating an iron-on transfer.
- Printing: The PDF document is set up to fit on A4 or US letter-sized paper for easy printing on a home printer.
** This pattern does not include stitch instructions. You’ll find instructions for all the embroidery stitches used in this pattern (and more) in 120 Embroidery Stitches. Alternatively, find instructional pics and links to photo and video how-tos on my Stitches board on Pinterest.