Flowers and fruits adorn a bright and festive counted cross stitch pattern. Hebrew text reads “Shabbat Shalom.” Stitch for yourself, as an heirloom, or as a gift, and use as a pillow, Challah cover, or frame on the wall. DMC floss colors and symbols provided in PDF pattern.
Design area measures 252 x 309 stitches. This bundle is for larger challah covers stitched on 14/28 ct or 16/32 ct Aida/linen with three strands of floss. To make a smaller cover, please reference the measurements below. We have a limited selection of 18 and 20 ct Aida in black and white.
- 14 ct: 18 x 22 ” | 46 x 56 cm
- 16 ct: 16 x 19″ | 40 x 49 cm
- 18 ct: 14 x 17″ | 36 x 44 cm
- 20 ct: 13 x 16″ | 32 x 39 cm
Stitches up very nicely on linen for nice drape. Sample item in photo stitched on 32-count linen with 3 strands of floss.
Pattern/instruction files included:
- Pattern overview in black and with symbols, formatted for printing
- Pattern overview in color, formatted for printing
- Pattern overview with zoom, formatted for screens
- Getting started with cross stitch 3-page guide
- Guide for finishing your challah cover