Flowers and fruits adorn a bright and festive counted cross stitch pattern. Stitch for yourself, as an heirloom, or as a gift, and use as a pillow, Challah cover, or frame on the wall. DMC floss colors and symbols provided in PDF pattern.
Hebrew text reads “Shabbat Shalom.”
Design area measures 252 x 309 stitches
- 14 ct: 18 x 22 ” | 46 x 56 cm
- 16 ct: 16 x 19″ | 40 x 49 cm
- 18 ct: 14 x 17″ | 36 x 44 cm
- 20 ct: 13 x 16″ | 32 x 39 cm
Getting started guide included as well as information on how to finish your challah cover.
Stitches up very nicely on linen for nice drape. Sample item in photo stitched on 32 count linen with 3 strands of floss.
- Pattern overview in black and with symbols, formatted for printing
- Pattern overview in color, formatted for printing
- Pattern overview with zoom, formatted for screens
- Getting started with cross stitch 3-page guide
- Guide for finishing your challah cover