The delicate medallion pattern combined with 3 shades of blue fading into one another make this a delicate project that will be cherished as an heirloom for generations to come.
Stitch on 14/28 ct or 16/32 ct for a larger challah cover.
Stitch on 18/36 ct for a smaller challah cover.
Pattern provided in B&W and color symbols if printing;
Tablet/computer version provided in 2 page format (portrait) and 1 page format (landscape, for computer viewing only)
Design area measures 252 x 307 stitches.
14 ct: 18 x 22″ | 46 x 56 cm
16 ct: 16 x 19″ | 40 x 49 cm
18 ct: 14 x 17″ | 36 x 43 cm
20 ct: 13 x 15″ | 32 x 39 cm
- Pattern overview, formatted for screens
- Black and white symbols chart, formatted for printing
- Color symbols chart, formatted for printing
- Getting started with cross stitch 3-page guide
- Guide for finishing your challah cover