Ornate blue scrolls make for an elegant cross stitch pattern. Stitch for yourself, as a heirloom, or as a gift, and use as a pillow, Challah cover, or frame on the wall. DMC floss colors and symbols provided in PDF pattern.
Recommend adding fabric border (instructions included) to make a larger challah cover.
Two pattern options included: 1 with complete scroll pattern and 1 with a blank center.
Two text options for blank center – one for Chag Sameach and one for Shabbat Shalom, both in Hebrew.
Pattern in SYMBOLS over COLOR. Easy to read on paper or digitally.
1 page versions for both text are also provided (for computer zoom only!)
Design area measures 197 x 301 stitches.
- 14 count: 15″ x 21.5″ (36 x 55 cm)
- 16 count: 12.3″ x 19″ (31.3 x 48 cm)
- 18 count: 11″ x 17″ (28 x 43 cm) ** designed for 18 count
- 22 count: 9″ x 14″ (22.7 x 35 cm) stitched over 1 stitch
- Pattern overview with symbols over color, formatted for printing
- Getting started with cross stitch 3-page guide
- Guide for finishing your challah cover