All seven agricultural species of Israel mentioned in the Torah (Hebrew bible) – wheat, grapes, olives, figs, pomegranates, and barley – are featured on this challah cover. Stitch for yourself, as an heirloom, or as a gift, and use as a pillow, Challah cover, or frame on the wall. DMC floss colors and symbols provided in PDF pattern. Printable and compressed versions for tablet viewing provided.
* YOU MUST download the INSTRUCTIONS and PROJECT GUIDE – it includes answers to almost every question you could have. If you have more questions, it also includes instructions on how to reach me *
- Project stitch guide with: floss purchase list, information on how large the pattern is and what size cloth to buy, how many strands to use, tips for beginning the project, etc.
- Symbols and color chart for printing (15 page) – recommend taping together
- Symbols black and white chart for printing (15 page) – recommend taping together
- Symbols and color chart for tablets (2 page and 4 page)
- Individual legends to work panel by panel
Pattern uses 75 floss colors and measures 213 x 338 stitches
- 14 / 28 ct: 15 x 24″ | 39 x 61 cm — size cloth to buy: 18 x 27″ (46 x 69 cm) or larger
- 16 / 32 ct: 13 x 21″ | 34 x 54 cm — size cloth to buy: 16 x 24″ (42 x 61 cm) or larger
- 18 / 36 ct: 12 x 19″ | 30 x 48 cm — size cloth to buy: 15 x 22″ (38 x 55 cm) or larger
- 20 / 40 ct: 11 x 17″ | 27 x 43 cm — size cloth to buy: 14 x 20″ (35 x 51 cm) or larger