Assortment of 6 short sashiko needles in the following sizes:
- 2 small-eye needles, 1.45 in/3.7 cm
- 2 large-eye needles, 1.7 in/4.3 cm
- 2 small-eye needles, 1.8 in/4.5 cm
Made by Tulip in Hiroshima, Japan since 1948, these needles are strong but flexible, with very sharp tips and gold eyes. They resist warping and breakage while gliding smoothly through fabric, making it easy to create multiple stitches at a time. These shorter needles are recommended for curves and patterns with short stitches.
Tulip needles come in a small cork-sealed tube, inside a beautiful, giftable box finished with a tiny red tie and tag.
More about these needles:
- Brand: Tulip
- Made in: Hiroshima, Japan
- Made from nickel-plated steel with gold-plated eyes
- Needles and packaging are recyclable via most regular household streams