This pattern set includes:
- Stitchable full-size patterns of coral designs across 2 pages of self-stick water-soluble stabilizer. Just cut, place, and stitch.
- Supply requirements: A list of the type of fabric, DMC six-stranded cotton thread colours and the required hoop and needle types and sizes for the embroidery.
- Transfer instructions: Various options for transferring the design on to fabric.
- Embroidery instructions: The illustrated instructions tell you which embroidery stitch, DMC thread colour and how many strands of thread to use, as well as any additional embroidery instructions.
- Reference photograph: The full-colour photo on the front page and a close-up photo inside serve as references when stitching.
- Embroidery design: The design is given at full size (100%) with a join line, as well as at half size for enlarging to A3 if preferred. It’s also provided in reverse for creating an iron-on transfer.
- Printing: The PDF document is set up to fit on A4 or US letter-sized paper for easy printing on a home printer.
* This pattern does not include stitch instructions. You’ll find instructions for all the embroidery stitches used in this pattern (and more) in 120 Embroidery Stitches. Alternatively, find instructional pics and links to photo and video how-tos on my Stitches board on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/kellylfletcher/stitches.
**Stitchable patterns purchased without any other items ship using USPS letter rate, which does not include tracking.