This fun and easy spooky pattern makes a great mini Halloween project. Plastic canvas allows you to cut out pieces of stitching and assemble them into this cute zombie decoration.
It’s so simple, you’ll have it on display in a flash and immediately want to stitch another! Maybe a little skeleton buddy?
The pattern is recommended for all stitchers. The pattern uses only whole stitches and includes diagrams to help you cut out the shapes and stitch them together- as easily as sewing on a button.
I recommend using 14 count regular plastic canvas, but you could try perforated paper instead. You will get two figures from one sheet, maybe more if you juggle around the placement of limbs 😂
The assembled zombie is approximately 6.5 inches tall.
You will receive a PDF document which contains:
• the pattern in B/W with symbol key;
• a 1 page color chart – perfect for using on a tablet or e-reader;
• a diagram showing how to cut out and assemble the pieces;
• a photograph of the finished stitching; and
• detailed instructions to help you recreate my example piece.
If you require a hard copy of the pattern or a Large Print /XL version please get in touch.